Corporate Social Responsibility
Nodal Officer: Dr. Bhaskar Nagar
1. The YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad has identified and adopted five villages under Swachh Bharat Mission. The Villages are as under:
i. Alipur Sikargah
iii. Tillori Khaddar
Apart from cleanliness drive, the following activities are proposed to be undertaken by the University in the adopted villages:
- Organizing Health Check-up Camps.
- Organizing NSS Camps.
- Inducting interested students of villages in Community College run in the University.
- Donating revamped computers to village Panchayat.
2. An orphanage "Aanchal Chayya" at Village Bhagola near Palwal has been adopted by YMCA UST, Faridabad.